Tuesday 12 April 2011

To blog or not to blog?

I have been debating on starting my own blog for quite sometime, and while I would like to say it is because I think that I can provide a certain insight that might help people...really it's just because all the cool kids have them!
My main focus in having a blog is to share the funnier things about being a passion party consultant. At least that is my focus right now, who knows what it might evolve into in the future. Goodness knows I have enough writing genes in me to produce a masterpiece if I so desired. Instead I choose to whittle away the hours in a day hanging with my kidlets and getting all my information from daytime TV. Or so seems to be the common thought by some individuals.
I have read my share of blogs, and I love how liberating they can be. For some people they are an escape, while for others they provide information designed to help the reader understand something, anything really, that the writer wants to convey. Most of them are very personal, and usually include introspection and self growth. I am well aware that in comparison mine may seem trite, shallow and...well... perhaps a tad stunted. That is my intention though. There is nothing I enjoy more after reading an amazing thought provoking piece of literature, tear stains still on my cheeks, headache still present from the massive amount of ugly crying I have just done, then to curl up with a shopaholic book, or some teenage vampire series (don't judge me!!) and just exhale. Let my blog be that teenage vampire series for you!

2 comments:

  1. I say BLOG! I always enjoy a good read, and I would love to follow you and enhance that little part in my brain that I continually exclude. Bring on the Vampire in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete